Friday, June 5, 2009

Jay-Z: "Death of Autotune" (Prod. Kanye West & No I.D.)

The song of the day finally makes its way to the internet. Jay's newest track, presumably from his upcoming Blueprint 3, was just played on Hot97 just moments ago, and EVERYONE came through with a radio rip. Even though it's a Hov song, I figure if Kanye and No I.D. produce a song together, then it merits a post on Midwest Broadcast.

Update: Love the song. Hov is good but not great, beat is spectacular. The only thing I don't get is how Jigga can shout out Funk Flex, Mr. Cee, and Hot 97 so many times in one song and it can still be an album track. We'll see if this version makes the album. All I know if this beat is insane. Kanye and No I.D. producing an entire album together > (insert anything here).

Jay-Z: "Death of Autotune" (Prod. Kanye West & No I.D.)

No comments: