Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kanye West: "Monster ft. Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, & Bon Iver" (Music Video - Rough Cut)



This is what appears to be the rough cut of Kanye's truly strange music video for "Monster". It features zombified and/or decapitated models, a sharply-dressed Jay-Z, not one but two of a rather psychotic-looking Nicki Minaj, and quite a bit more. I was hoping to see Justin Vernon make an appearance at the end for some unintentional comedy, but alas, he apparently couldn't make the video shoot. See it for yourself. Props to NYMag.

Update: As expected, though quicker than I saw coming, the YouTube video has already been blocked. Sorry! If you didn't catch it, you'll have to take my word for it, until the finished product gets released.

Update 2: I found a new YouTube link which works, but this will probably be the last one I re-post up, in the case of it getting shut down again.

No comments: