Friday, May 1, 2009

St. Paul Slim: "Is THIS Mic ON?!"

So Slim sent this through to me the other day, as both a promo track for his upcoming release Recession Music and for the Midwest Broadcast mixtape, Flyover Land. I was gonna hold off on posting it for a little longer, but a couple tricky bloggers (I'm looking at you, Jon Jon and Pwelbs!) got their hands on the song as well. I figured it can't hurt to throw the track up. Artists are sending me their final submissions for the mixtape, and things are looking good. However, there might be a significant delay in posts over the weekend, as it's the Mifflin Street Block Party here in Madison. Uh oh.

BIG shout out to my good friend Jonah Miller for the updated, sleeker album artwork. Hit him up and check out some of his other work (including the album art for M.anifest's album, Manifestations) at High Top Productions.

St. Paul Slim: "Is THIS Mic ON?!"

2 comments:

jon jon said...

2 fer 2, track is nice and art work lookin frssh

Pwelbs said...

haha i woulda held off if id know - but word project is coming together nicely