Wednesday, January 28, 2009

U-N-I: "Think About It ft. Vandalyzm & 6th Sense" + "Castle Vee Re-Up ft. Black Milk"

Ok, now that January 27 is finally over I suppose I can start posting things above the Nerd-Hop mixtape again. U-N-I, one of the finest hip-hop acts coming out of California today, just dropped their second official mixtape, Before There Was Love, presented by the great Mick Boogie. Here are a couple of tracks on the mixtape featuring some prominent Midwest artists that I have been known to blog about, Vandalyzm and Black Milk. Lastly, if you dig the songs, a link to download the mixtape in its entirety is provided at the end of the post. I suggest you do so.

U-N-I: "Think About It ft. Vandalyzm & 6th Sense"
U-N-I: "Castle Vee Re-Up ft. Black Milk"

Download: U-N-I: Before There Was Love, presented by Mick Boogie (Mixtape)

No comments: