Friday, November 7, 2008

Kanye West: "Heartless" + 808s and Heartbreak Commentary (Video)

First up is an animated video to (I'm sad to say) one of the few songs I'm feeling thus far on 808s and Heartbreak. Whatever.

Update: So the iron fist of YouTube went and snatched that video off their servers. I had to jack the WorldStarHipHop posting, which is complete with that annoying smoking bullet hole logo. Because, you know, that's what hip-hop is all about. Sorry, guys.



Also, as a bonus, Kanye is in Singapore for the Asian leg of his tour, and he sat down to conduct a rare interview, where he speaks on his upcoming album. Props to NahRight.

1 comment:

The Dynamic Hamza 21® said...

Like you I'm not really feelin any of the new Kanye joints either. I'm totally against EDM and Hip Hop joining together.

btw,when I played the heartless video I got "We're sorry video no longer available" error.