Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kanye West: 808s and Heartbreak Commercal (Video)

This is more of a post just to let you all know I'm not dead. My bad, everyone. I've been really busy and have been slacking on the whole blog scene, but I'm about to get back on my grind tomorrow (Hopefully). At least you guys didn't miss much; besides a couple new Kanye tracks that leaked (check them out at 2dopeboyz), there wasn't too much notable Midwest hip-hop in the past few days. Also, I'm not gonna be posting many of these Kanye leaks (hence the link) unless they're official, because the suits in the industry are threatening to eliminate my blog whenever I post that stuff. Anyone notice how the post on the recent Jigga track just got deleted? Yeah. That wasn't me. Whatever, I don't need to go off on some lengthy diatribe about that.

No comments: