Saturday, August 23, 2008

T.I.: Swagger Like Us ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil' Wayne



So I don't know how people didn't take more precautionary measures to protect this track, but it recently leaked to the internet. I'd have put the mp3 on a password protected hard drive, locked that shit in a vault, and had rabid, blood thirsty pit bulls surrounding said vault. Apparently T.I. isn't quite that concerned.

Supposedly, this was initially just a T.I./Kanyeezy collabo, but then Ye had the brilliant idea of getting the other two biggest emcees in rap music to spit over the track as well. True, these four emcees do have plenty of swagger, but sometimes swagger alone isn't the recipe for great music. This is aiigghht. What do you have to say?

T.I.: Swagger Like Us ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil Wayne

No comments: