Tuesday, July 8, 2008

J.Loonz: Nerd-Hop (Installment 1)

So my main man J.Loonz from back home is dropping his first official solo release on July 24. It's called Nerd-Hop, which (as far as I understand) means doing your own thing and not paying mind to what others are saying. Maybe we'll get an exclusive explanation from the man himself in the upcoming posts. All I know is it sounds like some true Saint Paul/Chicago/Midwest shit to me. Here's the first video installment he has made prior to the official release of the album. He spits a verse to one of the lead tracks off of Nerd-Hop, "Hold My Coat." Dude's got some serious swagger. Check it out. Or visit the official Nerd-Hop blog site.



As an additional special treat for those of you who check this out, I'm providing a link to listen to and download the studio version of "Hold My Coat." I probably shouldn't, though. Click the following link to check it out.
J.Loonz - Hold My Coat

If you're feeling any of that, you also need to go back to the last post I included about J.Loonz, complete with other downloads of tracks he's on, and obviously spazzing on, of course.

No comments: