Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Tracks from J.Loonz



So I've had these tracks sitting around for a while, but figured it was time to post them online for anyone who hasn't heard of him. J.Loonz is my man from back home in the STP, who is presently doing his thing in Chicago. He's an up-and-coming emcee with a lot of versatility, not to mention skills on the mic. Check him out, and if you like his music, hit up his myspace and tell him what's up. You may also enjoy The Hustle Group, the group he's a part of. Anyway, just check out the music.

J.Loonz - Hurry
J.Loonz - The Come Up ft. Rotimi
J.Loonz - Igniter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is crazy, my cousin actually knows this kid, he goes to Northwestern. I played a few of his groups tracks on Radio DePaul in Chicago.

Did you go to Como?

Im from MPLS, now in Chi-Town for school at DePaul, found this blog via 2dopeboyz

Anonymous said...

he's actually so good, and i'm rarely impressed. igniter is my fave.