Friday, May 27, 2011

I.B.E.: That Tape (Mixtape)


I'm a couple days late with posting this, but here is I.B.E.'s hotly anticipated mixtape, That Tape. The mixtape features Mally, Alissa Paris, Toki Wright, Franz Diego, Muja Messiah, Dodi Phy, and more. There are a few different ways to acquire That Tape. You can go to I.B.E.'s Bandcamp site to stream the mixtape or download it for a small $5. You can purchase the hard copy at local stores Fifth Element, Electric Fetus, and Cheapo. Or you download a free link, provided directly from I.B.E. himself. Don't say he never did anything nice for you.

Also remember that I.B.E.'s debut studio LP, This(I) That(B) & The Third(E), will be completely produced by Benzilla, and will follow the release of That Tape.

I.B.E.: That Tape -- (Alternate links - Hulkshare // Mediafire)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

absolutely love this tape! highly recommend picking up/downloading a copy.

lisamarieelliott said...

Really worthwhile info, lots of thanks for this article.