Friday, February 11, 2011

Trakhouse: "Trakhouse ft. Emazin, Talib Kweli, I Self Divine, and Toki Wright"

I'm not familiar with Trakhouse, but it seems to be some sort of new production/rap collective out of Minneapolis. Regardless, Toki Wright just sent this track through my way, and it's got quite an impressive guestlist. "Trakhouse" features Emazin, Talib Kweli, I Self Devine, and Toki. It's a nice track, Kweli and I Self, in particular, body their verses. Check it out below.


In related news, Toki will be embarking on a tour of the Midwest and West Coast with Scarub of Living Legends in April. But in the meantime, you can catch him at The Varsity in Minneapolis on February 25.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://checktheblog.net/2011/02/10/trakhouse-ft-emazin-talib-kweli-i-self-divine-toki-wright-prod-by-vinny-vendetta