Saturday, June 5, 2010

Midwest Broadcast on Temporary Hiatus



Hey folks. I have alluded to this in past blog posts, but starting tomorrow morning, Midwest Broadcast will be inactive for approximately one month. I'm traveling to South Africa to attend World Cup 2010. Needless to say, that trip takes priority over blogging. Furthermore, I'll likely have limited media access while there, making blogging a virtual impossibility.

I return to the good old USA on July 6. It may take a few days to readjust, but fear not, MWB will be back running sometime that month. In the meantime, you can refer to the links section in the sidebar for some other sites to keep you thoroughly updated on hip-hop happenings.

¡Viva fĂștbol! Make sure to tune in to the World Cup to root for the Stars and Stripes!

1 comment:

Ben Bacon said...

Have a blast! MWB and World Cup: two amazing elements of my life. Thanks for all you do, brotha.