Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mally: "On The Way Up"

New heat from one of the Twin Cities' finest young rappers, Mally. And I must say, not a moment too soon. Mally had some words regarding what he's been up to, so instead of paraphrasing, I'll share them with you here:

[Here is] my new track, titled “On The Way Up,” that will be on my next full length album, The Quality of Mind, produced by Mydus. This song touches on my appreciation for those that believe in me as an artist, got me to where I am, and why I want to maintain this journey as a progressive hip hop artist. We (Mydus and I) are planning to provide you all with another 10-12 track serving of great hip-hop music. Although a release date has not been set, please believe that we will be working hard to deliver greatness in its rawest form.


I want to continue to explore myself as a human being lyrically and challenge myself conceptually, and this is just a sample to what’s in store. Daily experiences and support (personally and electronically) have kept me going and I thank you. Until The Quality of Mind is materialized, be sure to spread the word about my current album The Passion and keep listening!

Mally is also currently working on a second project, The Essence, with Rem', another Miami, FL producer. Heat rocks!


Mally: "On The Way Up"

1 comment:

wmedede said...

very very nice))
http://hop.pp.ua get more hip hop music