Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Cool Kids In The Studio For Blakroc 2 (Video)

Andrew at Fake Shore Drive recently stepped in the studio with The Cool Kids to discuss what's new with the group. To recap, I'll borrow a few of his words below:

Last year, I did a full preview of When Fish Ride Bicycles, most of which ended up becoming Gone Fishing. Chuck and Mikey decided to redo the project and go a different direction, and from what I heard on Monday, that was a pretty accurate statement. This new project is going to totally mess your head up. I'm willing to give you the FSD guarantee on that. It's not what you're expecting, and Chuck has taken his production to the next level - not to mention Mikey is snappin' like crazy.
I wasn't able to film any of the new When Fish Ride Bicycles tracks, but I was able to get some footage of The Kids recording a track from the upcoming BlackRoc project, with The Black Keys. Chuck Inglish produced the track while out in NYC, during a hilarious studio session that featured Dame Dash, Sean Price (P!), Thirstin Howl III and the Black Keys. I'm not sure when the new BlackRoc project is dropping, but this is sure to be a heater.

1 comment:

tabletpc-shop said...

Quite worthwhile information, thanks for your post.