Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lupe Fiasco: "I'm Beaming" (Prod. The Neptunes)

Lupe's second single off Lasers finally gets an official release, after the mishap that took place last time. The beat on this version is altered slightly from the original leak. I actually prefer the original, but the differences are fairly minimal. Either way, Lupe's in top form on this song. Hopefully the rest of the album can be this strong, and we'll have a 2010 album of the year contender.

Semicolon, closed parentheses.

Lupe Fiasco: "I'm Beaming (Prod. The Neptunes)"

UPDATE: I got a DMCA Takedown notice from whoever regulates that sort of thing. Apparently Lupe and Atlantic still can't resolve their differences, so hopefully you guys caught the download (a fairly large number of you did), because it's only up for streaming now.

1 comment:

www.huesca-3d.com said...

I consider every person should read this.