Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heiruspecs Live at the Triple Rock 12/26/09 (Audio Download)

Heiruspecs had their Home For The Holidays show at the Triple Rock on December 26, 2009. I unfortunately was not able to go because I left town, but Empty's Tapes was able to gather some very high quality recordings of a few songs they played. Thanks to Eric of Heiruspecs for sending these over to me, as I missed the original post.

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that Heiruspecs is funding a scholarship to help one lucky high school student attend college to study arts. They're putting on a concert at their alma mater Central High School on February 25, and proceeds go towards that cause. Felix makes this announcement at the start of Heiruspecs' "It Was A Good Day (Remix)," below. That's a very good look for the band.

No comments: