Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Self Devine: "Fieldwerk" (Prod. Crushcon7)

A few days back, I threw up a couple of Grayskul tracks sent to me by Fieldwerk Recordings. Well, they hit me again with some new I Self Devine, featuring production by Chicago artist Crushcon7. And, as a bonus there's also a song by Skech185, also of Chicago. It's all enclosed below in a single .zip file.

UPDATE: I fixed the link, as it seems everyone (except for myself) was having problems downloading these songs. My apologies, I have no idea what was going on; it worked for me every time.

I Self Devine: "Fieldwerk" (Prod. Crushcon7) + Skech185: "Letters from the Low End" (Prod. Crushcon7)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that link just brings me to gmail...

Anonymous said...

Works for me. Is anyone else having problems?

jon jon said...

link comes up error champ

Anonymous said...

anybody know when Skech has got a full length comin out?