Friday, April 24, 2009

Kanye West & GLC on BET's 106 & Park (Video)

From GLC's blog. Here's what GLC had to say regarding the event:
Today was a great day in the life of GL The Great! I had the honor of going on 106 & Park alongside Kanye & my concept was embraced! It is truly a blessing to be @ a place where you live vicariously thru yourself! Rocsi & Terrence was cool as hell & showed a player nuthin’ but Love, Life & Loyalty! Yeezy & I killed em with the double Yeezy’s! This wasn’t just a big night for GLC but it was a huge night for the city of Chicago! I Love yall & thanks for holdin’ me up! It’s been times where a G felt like falling but my city kept me going & through the grace of God & my dedication, determination & discipline we’ve been able to grow together! I thank every city that honors GLC & I ask if I can grow with you as well? My attitude is gratitude & thank you! Rocsi asked “What the game was missing?” I replied, “I have arrived!”
Hmmmmmmm.



No comments: