Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Q-Tip: "We Fight We Love (Remix) ft. Kanye West, Raphael Saadiq, & Consequence" (CDQ)

What a pleasant surprise to an otherwise drab morning. Kanye West and Consequence get down to a remix from the Q-Tip song "We Fight We Love," off the best album of 2008 (in my opinion). No Raphael Saadiq on this one, which is a little sad, but this is a great remix nonetheless. Either Tip or 'Ye tweaked the beat a little bit, too; I always like it when the remix is over a fresh new beat. Sorry for the low-res picture above, that was the best I could do with a quick Google image search. Shout out to Shake for the link!

Update: CD-quality version, now featuring Raphael Siddiq (they must have listened to me!), released via NahRight. I brought it back up to the top because it's better quality.

Q-Tip: "We Fight We Love (Remix) ft. Kanye West, Raphael Saadiq, & Consequence"

No comments: