Monday, December 22, 2008

Vandalyzm: Megatron Majorz Mixtape + Bonus Tracks

So I jumped on the Vandalyzm bandwagon a little late, but I've got a feeling some of my Twin Cities readers have not yet heard of him yet. Vandalyzm is a talented rapper/producer from St. Louis who has been getting some internet love for his work lately. HipHopDX even recently gave him a feature in the DXNext section. Anyway, Vandalyzm is part of Little Brother's Hall Of Justus camp, and should be making some big moves relatively soon. I also had a couple of Twitter conversations with the dude and he seems real humble and genuine. Posted below is his latest mixtape, Megatron Majorz. Vandalyzm handles production himself on over half of the tracks; there is also some heat from Khyrsis, and a guest spot from Rapper Big Pooh. Finally, I've also included a couple bonus singles, as he's grinding out new tracks weekly. Keep an eye out for Vandalyzm in the future, and I'll be sure to provide updates when he drops new material.

Vandalyzm: Megatron Majorz Mixtape

Vandalyzm: Okay Alright
Vandalyzm: Where I'm From

No comments: