Monday, October 13, 2008

M.anifest: "Age Of Obama"


The homie M.anifest just shot this over to me a bit ago. He teamed up with Budo, the tremendously talented Seattle producer who also joins M.anifest and Krukid in the group A.R.M., to put down an intelligent, uplifting pro-Obama track. M.anifest has got the rare ability to express his thoughts in song better than most. I hope you're well-versed in his work. Normally, I'd do my best to explain this track for you myself, but M.anifest already did so himself:
I teamed up with Producer Budo (Seattle) to make this "age of Obama," joint in ode of the man that made the fist bump (in)famous. We made this joint to remind folks that it would be a scarier America and a scarier world if Obama doesn't get into office… so y'all know what to do. Good leadership is off essence even in a failing status quo/system.You can call it a PSA to remind folks to be weary of being complacent and to see this shit through.
There you have it. Enjoy.

M.anifest: Age Of Obama (Produced by Budo)

No comments: