Friday, September 26, 2008

J.Loonz: "Capital Punishment" + "What It Feels Like" + "I Missed You"

Photography by Andrea Brubaker

So our boy J.Loonz, as you may or may not know, if chillin' in Prague at the moment for a little study abroad trip. And I know you've all been waiting on the official release of the Nerd-Hop mixtape. Let me tell you, it's going to be worth the wait. Everyone is just tryin' to get their act together, fixing and tweaking the tracks, so when it's time to unleash Nerd-Hop for ya'll, you're getting the best product possible. And, not to get you excited or anything, but it might be coming sooner than you think.

But for now, let it be know that J.Loonz is a hustler. This man found studios in Germany and Prague to put down tracks. So between the women, whiskey, and weed (and beer, you know there's plenty of beer in Prague), J.Loonz has been writing songs and putting down new material. It seems he also found some dude named JX Caliber, who I honestly don't know much about because communication with Loonz is limited right now. But they're gettin' it in right now. Why don't you enjoy these tracks for the weekend. I don't know why they're in .wav format, but they still play. Maybe that's what they use over in the Eastern Block.

As for me? I'm heading to Michigan this weekend to watch the UW Badgers take care of business against the Maize and Blue. I'll be back on Sunday. Peace.

J.Loonz: Capital Punishment ft. JX Caliber
J.Loonz: What It Feels Like ft. JX Caliber
J.Loonz: I Missed You

If you like what you hear, hit the man up on his Myspace and let him know!

No comments: