Friday, August 15, 2008

Lupe Fiasco: Birds & The Bees



According to other blogs (Read: FakeShoreDrive, the source for everything Chicago hip-hop), Lupe picked this track from a random Kanye beat cd, and wanted to do a track a la Jay-Z's "Girls, Girls, Girls." I don't know about you guys, but I never complain when new (yet old) Lupe finds it's way to the internet. I also enjoy old Kanye-produced tracks.

Lupe Fiasco: Birds & The Bees

Speaking of Lupe, he will be in St. Paul on Sept. 1 for the Take Back Labor Day festival at Harriet Island. Other performers include Mos Def, Atmosphere, and Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine. What more could you ask for? Unfortunately, I won't be there. But hopefully you will!
Update: I was just informed that actually Lupe has dropped off the lineup for this show. No idea why, no reason provided. Still, Mos and Atmosphere will rock your socks off, and you should still go.

No comments: