Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jake One: The Truth ft. Brother Ali & Freeway

So Jake One, this producer who associates with G-Unit, is putting out his debut album on Rhymesayers come this fall, October 7th to be specific. I don't know much about Jake One, because I don't fucks with G-Unit, but he just put out one of his first promo tracks for the album: "The Truth." This joint is absolutely crazy! Who'd have thought that Freeway and Brother Ali would ever be on a track together! This song is great, I can't really say too much else about it. The rest of the album should be just as crazy too. Check the guest list: Little Brother, eLZhi, MF Doom, Slug, Blueprint, and many more. Wow.

Jacked the link from 2DB because I'm too lazy right now to make my own on zshare.

Jake One: The Truth ft. Brother Ali & Freeway